Friday, April 6, 2007

voidthought.amritamag, when's your birthday?

Manas Moothedaht(mail4manas@gmail.com),
is a member of BirthdayTime.com and wants to know your birthday.

Manas Moothedaht says:
Hi !!<br />
I'm inviting you to enter your birthday into my calendar at BirthdayTime.<br />
You will help me remember it! <br />Click here to enter your birthday into my list:

Click here to enter your birthday into my list:
http://www.birthdaytime.com/addyourbday.php?id=JEWJbDpxynGIWuaQaabszGNp0sKeVMn%2BFxuSn7by2I4JNdT0euENXQ%3D%3D&data=fHubp3Vc7x4E2e73ur7O5Z7pRWMWxHQtn%2BiMexHDE759VE%2FBnp72TkX%2FqTh0iFmbFa3itheVIPmak5rmvQug9w%3D%3D

Thanks!

Manas Moothedaht.


What is BirthdayTime?
=======================================
BirthdayTime is a free birthday/holiday reminder service that notifies you about upcoming dates before it is too late!


Why did I receive this email?
=======================================
Manas Moothedaht wants to be notified when your birthday is near. It's safe, fast, and provides a valuable service!


I don't know who Manas Moothedaht is!
=======================================
It's possible that you were included in someone's birthday request because you appear in his/her email contact list.


-----------------------------------------------------------
This email was sent by Manas Moothedaht (mail4manas@gmail.com)

To stop receiving emails from birthdaytime.com, please click here:
http://www.birthdaytime.com/cancelfollow.php?id=JEWJbDpxynGIWuaQaabszGNp0sKeVMn%2BFxuSn7by2I4JNdT0euENXQ%3D%3D&data=fHubp3Vc7x4E2e73ur7O5Z7pRWMWxHQtn%2BiMexHDE759VE%2FBnp72TkX%2FqTh0iFmbFa3itheVIPmak5rmvQug9w%3D%3D

BirthdayTime's offices are located at 2202 S. Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90007.

No comments: